We've never been real big into Valentine's Day around here. Let's just say I didn't marry J for his romantic side.
However, I do enjoy celebrating holidays and making things special for our family. The kids and I made our own Valentine's for J the other day while he was at work. We had so much fun with these...far more fun than we would have had fighting through the crowds of people at Target hurrying to find an overpriced card.

Meaty is waaaay into pirates right now, so we made dad a pirate card from him. Though I don't think Meaty has actually
given it to him yet...having a little trouble letting go. I think J's ok with that though.

Banany chose to do a mermaid card. She colored in little scales on the bottom and did the hair all by herself. I loved it.
My card to J is rated PG. Brace yourself.

Sassy.

Bananz showing her handiwork.

Goofing around after taking some Valentine pics...Banany asked us to be an octupus.

Vogue.

Just being himself.

Silly faces or 45 chins. Take your pick.

Ahoy there me hearty.

hee hee

Arg.....
6 comments:
So cute - great valentines cards! Great pics!!!
Your PG rated card cracked me up! Very clever. I think you need to save that one and regive it to him every year. Lots of laughs when that one comes out and you're in your 80s!
Very fun and super cute too!
Great work on your valentines and I wonder who took the pictures of you and J, Banany?
Too funny!!! Love your valentine!!
How did I miss this post???!! It made me laugh!!
Post a Comment