We were ready. The first day of school was calling and we answered. The kids were ready for a change in routine and I was ready to be able to go to the grocery store by myself. Everyone was excited. There were no tears, but definitely some butterflies. I'm glad Meaty is only half day. I think it feels so much like last year that it helps me not to really think about the fact that my baby is in "big kid school" now. Eek.
I love how the girls dress to the nines on day one. Meaty was in tattered shorts and a hand-me-down
t-shirt with skeletons on it. He could have cared less.
Always a silly picture too.
Yes. We are excited.
Us too.
We ran into the cousins on the way in. Perfect timing.
In front of school.
Best buds and new kindergartners...though not in the same class this year.
That wouldn't be good.
I love that these four are in the same building. They pass each other in the halls and it's just nice to know you've got your people nearby.
The big kids on campus.
Getting settled in his room. He spotted his place at the table.
Settled in.
He is not happy with the learning to playing ratio, but he is liking school so far.
Phew.

2 comments:
Great pictures! Hard to believe all these kids are in school already!
Was looking at the pictures with Ava who is feeling really left out of the cousiny fun!
Post a Comment