Friday, February 3, 2012

Work Christmas Party

So...ya'll just on the edge of your seat waiting for my next post?  Just reading and re-reading my bridesmaid chicken salad recipe, are you?

I'd like to state for the record, that I realize it is February 3rd and I'm still re-capping our Christmas events. I also realize how lame-o this makes me.

But this isn't about you. It's about the photo/memory/scrapbook that I still haven't turned this blog into. So I will rock this Christmas post just shy of Valentine's Day.

J's new employer goes all out for families of small children (not so fair if you don't fall into that category...). They essentially put on a mini-carnival with a magician, face painting, all kinds of oversized, walking stuffed characters, live music, crafts, free ice cream and cookies, and each child left with a gift. Very generous indeed considering there are something like 5,000+ employees at J's location.

We took the kids and enjoyed a little pre-Christmas celebrating!

Bananz mid-face painting session.

 Hold still...

 Don't touch me. I don't want that on my face.

Finished product - cute!

We bypassed the looooong lines to see one of the two Santa's available for pictures.
The Grinch was just hanging out by himself when we snagged him for a picture.
Good enough!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I actually have checked out your bridesmaid chicken post over, and over, and over again. I was starting to wonder what was going on over there?