Sunday, August 11, 2013

Random Summer Fun 2013

Neither Jason nor I can recall a busier summer than this one. It's been packed full of all kinds of visits, visitors, trips near and far...I've got a couple of monster posts to put up, but I'll start with some random pics of what we've been doing lately!

 J went to the middle-of-nowhere-Canada with his college buds for some fishing. 
Pure heaven for those boys.

Jumping on the trampoline with cousins and friends.

Thank goodness my sister and brother-in-law are crazy enough to have a giant above-ground pool. They are also crazy enough to let us come swim all.the.time.

I don't have a pool. So I let my sister ride a skateboard down my driveway.
Fair, yes?

Meaty did a basketball camp and LOVED it. 
There he is in the white shirt.

Meaty also took swimming lessons.
His favorite part is jumping off the diving board at the end.

We're not a fan of the ice cream truck that drives around right before dinner, playing Christmas music. However, the shaved ice truck that plays Caribbean music is a whole 'notha story. Yum!

We camped really close to home, just for fun.

In disguise. You barely saw them, right?

The kids had fun fishing with dad.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

The skateboard comment made me laugh out loud! Yes, it was a fair trade because the rest of my family wasn't with me at the time!!