I really can't believe our baby is SEVEN today.
You are a funny, funny kid.
You can dance. Seriously, you've got moves.
You are obsessed with trucks right now - duallys, F150's F250's, F350's, off road packages...
You love the show "Kickin' It."
You can read, but you don't like it.
You love music.
You are very physical - always bouncing around, jumping, kicking, bee-bopping everywhere.
You love to go fishing.
You are obsessed with shoes, currently high tops and athletic slides.
You are constantly making and revising your toy "wish list."
You love superheroes, Legos, and Star Wars.
You are a picky eater but you love meat, fruit and veggies.
You are a great basketball player - you've got some natural talent!
I feel very blessed to be yo' mama.
Happy Birthday Buddy!
I love you.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday M-Man! Sorry it's late.
Glad to see you're back, Vivi!
Where have 7 years gone? Super cute picture of him!
Post a Comment