It was a cool morning anyways, so we weren't there to swim. The seals were out and about, being playful and entertaining the onlookers. The rotting seaweed was also in abundance and the stench kind of overpowered the amazing views of the ocean, natural rocky cliffs, and silly seals. We tucked our noses into our shirts and braved it for a while because it was fun to watch and stick our feet in the water.
We didn't spend time in the actual town of La Jolla, but it is adorable - I'd love to go back sometime and window shop and eat at one of the many restaurants there. I can see why it's such a popular tourist site.
These boys are either well fed, or pregnant.
If you look carefully, you can see two little seal heads peaking out.
I kept missing the picture of them wrestling around in the water.

1 comment:
Isn't it crazy that some people live in towns like that all the time?! Looks like a fun place.
Post a Comment