Sunday, November 27, 2011

Outtakes

We usually try to take a family picture right after Thanksgiving for our Christmas cards, and the outtakes are at least as entertaining as any "good" pictures.  As some of you know and experience in your families, the quest for a decent Christmas card is not always easy.  Or successful.

In the end, not-a-one picture from our impromptu Thanksgiving weekend photo shoots made the cut.


Our best bet from this shoot would have been to choose a silly picture. That's how awesome our "real" pictures turned out.  Yeah, think about it. This one was better than those.

Get out the camera. Queue pouting from one Miss Elf.

Still pouting? Oh good.

Once again. Silly = better.

We just couldn't get it together.

I came very close to just going with one of these, cuz you just can't win them all.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I think a silly picture would be great. I've seriously considered it before. The lighting in the last picture is very cool!

cathy said...

you MUST use a crazy photo. it would break the onslaught of "perfect" looking families that arrive in my mailbox each December.