Heading out to trick-or-treat. Thankfully, it was "warm"!
I think they are ready.
And this is pre-candy.
J ran his first half marathon on Saturday. It was in the Monster Dash series, so tons of the racers wore costumes. Meaty wanted to wear his to go watch dad - what a great idea. The kids had a ball and the racers gave them so much attention for being in costume. Lots of high fives and shout-outs to Captain America and Wonder Woman.
Here comes J in the gray long sleeve shirt and black shorts. His goal was to finish in 2 hours and he crossed in 1:57 - yay, J! He had a great race and we had a blast watching all the dressed up racers on a perfect fall morning. I'm thinking I may have to sign up for this one next year....
There was a neighborhood Halloween party Saturday night. J and I resurrected our old Sonny and Cher costume (look at J working the Cher mouth!). At the last minute, my sister and her hubs ditched their costume idea and went as Chaz and his girlfriend. My BIL was a hilariously perfect Chaz!
Meaty had his Harvest Party at pre-school. He was delighted to see one of his best buds also sporting a Captain America costume.
Meaty's class. I volunteered for the party - the kids had so much fun.
Right before Meaty's party, I was on the other side of the school at Banany's party. They had lots of fun playing games, doing face paint and watching a Halloween movie.
A girlfriend and I even whipped up these cute little "ghost-es" (as Meaty says them in the plural form) for fun. Super easy...cheesecloth, liquid starch, balloons and paper cups. Easy peasy. UPDATED: Click here if you want the link on how to do it.

3 comments:
fun weekend! You really crammed a lot in there! Love the ghosts-please send me an email on how to do them!
Sounds like you had lots of fun halloween celebrations! Love the kids costumes and love your Sonny and Cher! Too funny!!
Your kids are so funny. Where do they get those poses? Love the Snow princess
Post a Comment