Wow! That looks like it would have hurt!
OUCH! It looks like he got a hold of her!We are celebrating Alexandra's b-day this weekend. Guess what the b-day girl chose as her dinner choice......Mexican enchiladas! I guess they were a hit here! Pork ribs tonight.....
She cried pretty hard - poor girl.Kari - I'm love it! I just made those again last night and agree with her! Happy Birthday Alexandra!
Ouch! What did Miss Banany do to deserve that?
Funny you should ask, lil' mama. She wouldn't move out of the way so he could go down the slide. So....chomp.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! That looks like it would have hurt!
OUCH! It looks like he got a hold of her!
We are celebrating Alexandra's b-day this weekend. Guess what the b-day girl chose as her dinner choice......
Mexican enchiladas! I guess they were a hit here! Pork ribs tonight.....
She cried pretty hard - poor girl.
Kari - I'm love it! I just made those again last night and agree with her! Happy Birthday Alexandra!
Ouch! What did Miss Banany do to deserve that?
Funny you should ask, lil' mama. She wouldn't move out of the way so he could go down the slide. So....chomp.
Post a Comment