I decided I wanted to just do a simple outside Christmas card picture this year. It was snowing the other day and my sister called and offered to take pictures for us, so we quickly headed over to her house. I had showered, but hadn't done a thing with my hair. Meaty still had his pajama top on, and J had just gotten home from working out. I threw on some make up and a hat, put some jeans on the boys.
I probably shouldn't have just admitted all that.
So these are the ones we're not using.

4 comments:
I vote for #4
Must say ya'll look pretty good considering...
I've seen J have all those faces at CabinFest.
I agree with mom. You should have done a silly face card. Next time I'll purposely mess up my shooting so only the silly ones are left!
you all look slightly constipated, in a silly way. um, does that make sense?
Post a Comment