Wednesday, February 9, 2011
All in the Family
This collage was a collaborative effort. I gave the goofy glasses to my nephew for Christmas. My older sister thought of having a picture done with each person, every single one of us (even the babies!), wearing them. My brother-in-law took the pictures and created the collage.
I think it is priceless and will be ordering it in poster size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Absolutely priceless. Again, I love it!
You forgot to mention that they were taken in your younger sis's basement. That was my contribution. : )
and you forgot to mention that I was the bratty SIL who whined and complained until we were photo shopped in:)
and you forgot to mention that I drove 60 miles one way to the Lil's to take their pics even though I'm not a photographer. Then SIL and I loaded up 6 kids and drove 25 min to the fire station so we could take a pic of Luke since he was on duty.
Now it definitely seems to be priceless!!
That is awesome!! Love it!
Post a Comment