I'd started this post a week or so ago after spending a few hours one morning with just Meaty. It's taken me a while to realize just how different he is from the Bananz. Obviously, they are different. But, holy cow, they are diff-a-rent.
She could read, color and draw just about all day long. She likes to do active things, but isn't usually a total maniac.
And then I had a boy.
A boy who is chock full of testosterone. Full, I tell you.
When I can tap into that testosterone release, he could not be happier. When I am not in the mood for it, or cannot relate to it, we butt heads like battering rams. I have to constantly remind myself that he really is wired to be loud, wild, and physical. He literally cannot help himself from being loud, wild, and physical. I do try to help him know when to control himself...a work in progress...but I have to work on letting the kid just "get it all out."
He wears a lot of costumes and is almost always in motion.
This was just your average morning.
Today he was doing some ninja moves.
Or something like that.
But why stop there when you can beat the snot out of something with enormous Hulk hands?
Brace yourself.
Guess who was on the receiving end of this landing?
Seriously? You're not tired yet?
Jumping cars off of a track is fun. Bonus points for hitting the wall.
Facial expressions included in every ride.

6 comments:
Ahhhh...boys.
LOVE it.
:) Perfect post. P.e.r.f.e.c.t.
I'd leave a longer comment, but I need to go clean pee off the floor in the bathroom, break up a light saber fight, pull rocks out of the washing machine and take an advil!
i understand. x2. by the way, where did you get the orange race track? i have a suspicion but i want to know if i'm right.
Love it!!! Hope you had a great time with your family - saw a few pics on FB!
Times 4, baby! I'd like to say it gets better but...
Post a Comment