Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Camping: Day Two Continued

After heading back to the campsite for lunch, we walked about 10 minutes down to the lake. This has the best of both worlds as far as the kids are concerned. Big rocks to climb on. Little rocks to throw.



I'm pretty sure most models have this pose in their repertoire somewhere.
The "wet foot shot", I believe it's called.

Meaty loved these big rocks.
J said, "I wonder who he thinks he is right now. Batman or Spiderman." Meaty pretended to find a batcave (like a Batman batcave, not a bat-batcave. eew.). Then, he was leaping around like Spidey on a building.

Looking a little smarmy and it's only day two!

Then back to the site to build a fire and roast marshmallows!

4 comments:

C Love said...

I'm lovin' this peek into your camping vacation! Can't wait to see what the next day holds!

lil' mama said...

Very cool. I want to see pics of the tent!

Bono said...

How were the bugs? Were you on Lake Superior? Great Stuff Viv :)

cathy said...

Looks awesome!!!!