This one's for J...He had a much needed getaway this weekend with some of his best college pals...a great group of guys who he's known since freshman year of college (not all the boys are in town anymore, so a few were missing, though talked about I'm sure!). The boys try to get away at least once a year for a weekend of fishing and were so looking forward to their trip. We've had a lot going on here (more to come on that later) and J was ready for some R and R. The fellas had a great time doing what they love and J said the weekend was great.
Chad.
Don't expect me to tell you what kind of fish that is.
That is a fish, right?
Nate, Steve and J
The fellas getting ready to jump off of this cliff.
Thank goodness I didn't see this happen.
That would be my husband jumping. Eeek.
Nate. Doing something to the fish.
Nate
J and Big Stevie
J and Big Stevie
The campsite. Not bad.
Glad you guys had fun. I'm so thankful for each one of you.
3 comments:
When I first saw the photos they absolutely made me smile. I love how they continue to be friends and cherish this time together. I loved hearing all the stories when Nate got home.
I did not love J's air guitar!
Dang it, dang it, dang it. It hurts my heart when I miss these trips. But had the best phone call from the fellas that made my weekend. Looks like a great time!
they. are. exactly. the. same. which makes my heart happy!
Post a Comment