Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In your spare time

Check out this site I found, via another blog, recently. It's so awesomely random...I love it. It's just a collection of "stuff" that people "like"...everything from photography to food to costumes to furniture..it's all here. These are some of my favorites from the other day...

If I ever got a tattoo, which I won't, and could stand the pain of getting it here, which I couldn't, and had something really profound to put on my foot, which I don't, I would totally do this.

Love this. 

Is this for real? Made me laugh. How long before that dog pees?

Stun-ning.

Love.

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

NOOOOOOOOO! I've been avoiding pinterest for awhile now. I can't get sucked into one more thing :)

Buckman Family said...

I'm sucked into this site! Not sure it it's a good or bad thing! Thanks for the words of encouragement on my last blog posting - much appreciated! :)

PTMama said...

This is so funny, as I just learned about Pinterest, myself! I TOTALLY thought of you and was going to tell you about it. I'm sure it would be addictive, but super fun!!!