Saturday, January 21, 2012

Approval

Meaty and I were in the car yesterday in the pick-up line at school, waiting for the rest of our carpool kids to come out. We were chatting about his day and the upcoming weekend and he asked a question that he asks at least once a day, "Is dad going to be in the morning?" He never says "here"...just, is dad going to be in the morning. Love that.

The boy LU-HUVS his daddy and counts the seconds until Saturday and Sunday arrive when J is home all day.  Anyways, I told him that yes, dad would be here in the morning because it was Saturday and he didn't have to work. 

Meaty said, "I just really like to play with dad. Mom, you picked a really good guy to marry."

Yes buddy. Yes I did.

4 comments:

lil' mama said...

awww That was super sweet:)

Buckman Family said...

So sweet!

cathy said...

so so sweet.

Hilary said...

How come he never says you picked a good sister?