We had a nice night IN. We've had a very busy several weeks and made no plans for New Year's Eve other than to have family game night and some snacks. The cold, windy weather confirmed our plans to lay low and stay in. I love nights like this.
J and I got the kids a kinect for Christmas and took each other on in multiple sports. Banany and Meaty are not really into video games - we don't have DS's, PS3's, notepads, or any fancy electronic do-dads - but J does have an xbox and thought the kids would like a kinect. I must admit, it is really active and fun. We all changed into cooler clothes because you actually work up a sweat, and got down to business.
I snapped just a few pictures of Meaty getting into bowling. He wasn't sure he wanted to play because he hadn't gotten the hang of it yet, but pretty soon got his bowlin' groove on. Banany was a great cheerleader and passed out lots of high fives.
More to come...Happy 2012!

2 comments:
The boys are anxious to give it a try! Looks like your kids are loving it!
We love our Kinnect. I was anti Xbox until the Kinnect came out. We love dancing, soccer, track and field, and even skiing. Our kids love to challenge us, and they especially love it when David and I are too tired to care and we lose.
Post a Comment