Friday, July 17, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

You've seen enough pictures of the Meatball now...wondering where all that hair came from?



From here...
(J circa 1975...at almost exactly the same age as Meatball is)

...and here.
J at about age 4
It's as if I wasn't even part of the "process."
At least I don't have to wonder what Meaty will look like next year.


Needless to say, I wasn't really surprised at all when he started to follow J around....



...and around....

...and around....


...copying every mowing move.

Because, you see, J also liked to hang out with dad and mow...

...and check things out...


...and follow the mower around.


And it will melt my heart. Every. single. time.

10 comments:

Kalley said...

Very cute! And I can't get over how much they look alike.

maxandpidge said...

so precious, really.

Young Adventures... said...

Wow! I always thought he looked like Hilary. He looks just like J at that age! Your post is so sweet!

Mindy said...

You are so lucky to have those photos of your husband when he was little!

Hilary said...

Super cute pictures! I see so much of Bananz in him, too!

cathy said...

holy smokes! talk about strong DNA. Meaty is a carbon copy. And who knew J had all that blonde hair as a child.

Buckman Family said...

What a sweet post! Wow, he looks like his dad!

Bono said...

Finally some Kid J pics...Meaty is definitely J's mini-me.

Sally said...

Very sweet. You captured the love those two have for each other, to say nothing of looking alike

Kari said...

Great pictures! The first one of Jason I thought was meatball! WOW! That is fun to compare pictures.
That reminds me of Hilary's posting of her and Adam. We couldn't tell them apart!