Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twins Game Night

Most of my family members, present company excluded, are pretty avid baseball fans. For whatever reason, I could just never get into it. Don't get me wrong, it's totally different watching a brother or nephew play, but I'm just not a baseball lover.

However, when my brother and sister-in-law made plans to come to town, it included getting to the baseball game. I had no qualms about staying home with the kids, but they all had a fun time!



Uncle B, Aunt Kt, Luke, Papa, J
Cousin B holding the sign to try to get circled

Kt & L

The lil' family

2 comments:

cathy said...

Great. When we come visit you, all my family can go to the Metrodome and you and I can bake chocolate chip cookies!

Young Adventures... said...

How fun for your family! I can't believe that L is all grown up! Time sure flies!