I curse you. You who introduced me to the candy corn and roasted peanuts combo.
I've got it narrowed down to a couple of friends who led me down this evil, sugary, salty road. But I can't pinpoint the exact moment when I discovered how addicting this combination is to me.
I have eaten my weight in this and it's not anywhere close to Halloween.
I'm out of peanuts and almost out of candy corn.
Must. buy. more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Could have come from our house. I love Salted Nut Rolls and discovered that this combo tastes the same. I was just thinking of picking up some for myself the other day
I think they are better with cashews! : )
I always want to buy the big bags of halloween candy but I know that if I purchase them before Halloween I'll eat them all in one day.
I'm not even going to try this combo. I have zero will power with sweets.
Cashews Kari? That sounds like the gourmet version :)
Post a Comment