We've been working hard with Meaty on writing his name....not an easy task for a fella who has virtually no interest. So, we considered it quite an accomplishment when he started to get it. We always make a big deal out of it when he writes his name unprompted, even if he spells it backwards or occasionally gets the letters in the wrong order.
Although it's hard to get it just right when you're writing at a weird angle with a toy screwdriver on the wall.
The wall that just got repainted last month.
3 comments:
For your readers who don't know...our oldest scratched his name into one of our cars with a rock when he was 4.
This too shall pass....
I was so excited as I was reading that Max had written his then...then I scrolled down. :(
Cousin's B's name on the honda was the first thing that came to my mind too
Oh, no. Well, I guess there are worse things - he could have written his last name too!
Post a Comment