Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Luke

I got home Sunday night from my girls' weekend. I'd threatened my sister several times that she'd better not have the baby while I was gone.

Monday morning, when I came home from my barbell class at 6:30, J was standing in the garage and said my sister's water broke. The next 48 hours were crazy...J had to go out of town for work from Monday to Wednesday, so there was some extra coordinating to do so that I could be at the hospital, and I was helping out with my nephews. But it all worked out great and I was able to see healthy, sweet little baby Luke make his entrance Monday morning at 9:50 a.m.  My sister did great and all are doing well!

 The new family of six. Luke will be well cared for by his three big brothers!

Luke Randolph
7 lbs 13 oz

Banany can't wait to babysit.

 Even Meaty surprised me by how interested and gentle he is with the baby.

4 comments:

lil' mama said...

Your kids look like they want a baby brother or sister :)

Hilary said...

I agree with lil' mama!

cathy said...

i'm sorry, but i don't know what's more intriguing about this post. your sister being a mom to 4 boys now, or you being at a barbell class.

Buckman Family said...

Congrats to your sister! You ROCK - going to a barbell class before 6:30am!!!!