Thursday, October 7, 2010

Job Hunt Update

You guys have been so great about my whole job hunt dilemma.  You sent supportive emails and comments. You made suggestions, offered contacts, and were so encouraging so I thought I'd give you an update.  It's quite simple, really.

So far. Nothing.

Apparently, there isn't a big demand for an out-of-work 37 year old who can sing cartoon theme songs and can't put in too many hours during the day. I can't imagine why not. I have a possible lead with an old work colleague...hoping something there might pan out. In the meantime, I'd appreciate your continued prayers, suggestions, and leads. I'm actually not super stressed about it. We're praying about it and God has always provided. I've joked that our bank account has been like loaves and fishes for years...

Now is not the time to lose hope or faith that it will all work out one way or another.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for the update. I had been wondering what the latest was. We'll keep on praying!

cathy said...

Love your attitude. You rock.

Young Adventures... said...

Have you checked out the admissions office at our alma mater? I know they usually have at least one person that just reviews applications from home. Have a great weekend.