I have nothing to post, so I thought I'd tell you 10 things about me that you may not know. But if you read my list, you have to leave me 10 things (ok, I'll let you do 5) about you in the comments. Just for fun.
1. Two of my favorite things in the world are clean sheets and backrubs.
2. It's taken me nearly 38 years and some friends who are 5'9" to be ok with being tall.
3. I am an obsessive ironer. I even iron the kids' clothes. I don't iron my sheets or my undies, but pretty much everything else is game. Part of the problem is that I don't get the clothes out of the dryer and/or laundry basket before they wrinkle.
4. I hate going to movies. They're too loud, my feet stick to the floor, and I hate listening to other people eat popcorn. Eew.
5. I color my hair. I mean I color my hair. Like with $6 box of Garnier Nutrisse. I picked that brand because I like Sarah Jessica Parker who does the commercials.
6. Chaos makes me crazy. As a result, I'm pretty organized and probably drive people crazy with my need to plan ahead.
7. I can't stand being the center of attention...just don't like everyone looking at me.
8. I decorate my house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.
9. I never get bored. Ever.
10. I have serious issues with hair that is unattached to a body.
Alrighty. If you got to #10, let's hear it. Get your list going. Chop, chop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
No surprise for you here, but I didn't know you liked to iron!! Really?
1.I used to sleep with a hair dryer…white noise and warmth
2.I find organizing therapeutic
3.I don’t like to shop for clothes
4.I love to shop for antiques
5.I like to do laundry
6.I do not like to wear fabrics that don’t breathe
7.I like chairs, rocking chairs, wing back chairs, Hitchcock chairs, children’s chairs, kitchen chairs
8.I have a red chair in my yard
9.I’ve never fallen asleep watching TV or reading
10.I love to roller skate, but can’t roller blade
I love this! Cracks me up about the ironing! I think we busted the iron out when your parents were here for the funeral. Other than that it hasn't been used for 2 years. No joke.
1.I brush my teeth in the shower
2.I don't like clutter - I get anxious when it's cluttery at my house
3.I put on lipgloss before going to bed each night (right now I'm using nipple cream because I ran out of gloss :)
4.I have a perma pony. I don't like my hair when it's cut short but I can't wear my hair down because the lil'boys pull it every chance they can get :)
5.I'm addicted to my video monitors.
Hmmm.... this is hard for me. I'm not very introspective...
1. I'm not introspective
2. Making eye contact when I'm SPEAKING is difficult. Fine if I'm listening
3. I want to have a campfire at my funeral b/c it's my favorite smell. My body does not have to be in it.
4. Anything with caramel, but Milky Way is my fav.
5. Professional sports playoffs are exciting. ONLY the playoffs.
6. Sitcoms are lame. I never laugh out loud at them.
7. I've gone clothes shopping for 2 days straight and not gotten tired
8. I have 3 half-painted walls in my house. They've been that way for 6 years
9. My t.v. is not allowed to be on during the day. Sunday NFL and above noted playoffs excepted.
10. I will eat just about anything, as long as it's not too spicy. I've been known to clean other people's plates even at a church potluck.
Heather are you sure we are related?
I'll be the token guy and respond.
1. I still refer to your hubby and I as The Jason Connection
2. I hate liver
3. I fall asleep in the same manner as my Grandpa Jim (arms behind my head)
4. Sometimes I go surf and just sit in the water and pray or think. So therapeutic.
5. I have never broken a bone in my body until I got married
6. I was on ESPN for cheerleading
7. I have to watch the needle go in me when getting shots
8. I love chicken but can't stand when it's on the bone.
9. I love to grill
10. I have an insane sweet tooth and sometimes like to have dessert before dinner.
Ok, I needed to take a little time to think about this one!
1. I eat expired foods. Not like crazy expired but a little bit expired. It's true. (I don't serve expired food to guests, however, so don't worry.)
2. I *HATE* watching 1/2 a TV show and waiting until later to finish.
3. I'm addicted to all things food (even before it was popular)- TV shows, blogs, magazines, recipes, actual cooking and baking, even eating.
4. I read 3-5 books a week.
5. I enjoy watching Ultimate Fighting and have even paid to watch it.
6. Since starting my blog I have more pictures of food than my family.
7. I easily have 15 boxes of cereal in my house at all times.
8. I love to cut coupons and grocery shop.
9. I would rather not eat than workout regularly.
10. I leave certain, preferred Christmas decorations out year round.
Hi Holly. Miss you so much. We will be home soon. Can't wait to see you all in person. :)
1. Matt has to remind me to take a shower, gross but true.
2. I routinely laugh when both of my kids are crying at the same time.
3. I have two nicknames - chaos and pidge
4. I am currently addicted to anything oats - oatmeal, museli, flapjacks (british cookies), etc.
5. Even though I live in a Muslim country I will not wear the hooter hider when I breastfeed - it's a boob, get over it.
6. I have always wanted to dread my hair
7. I like to have the kitchen and bathroom garbages taken out every night before we go to sleep. ( In Jordan we can't flush t.p. down the toilet, 2 kids in diapers and cockroaches...that's all I will say)
8. I dream in Arabic and English
9. I am lactose intolerant but will eat ice cream anyway knowing I will get sick soon after.
10.I love a hot cup of tea w/ milk anytime of the year.
Post a Comment