Our sweet girl is 7 today!
We love you very much Banany Pie!
You are hilarious.
You are loving and sweet.
You work really hard to follow rules.
You are a great little artist.
You write wonderful notes to us.
You are a kind friend.
You are a helpful big sister.
You are an amazing reader.
You try new things even though it's not always comfortable.
You notice things about others.
You love to be cozy.
You make us proud.
You are a little bit shy.
You love animals and babies.
You are easy to please.
You are beautiful.
Happy Birthday!!
We love you very much Banany Pie!
You are hilarious.
You are loving and sweet.
You work really hard to follow rules.
You are a great little artist.
You write wonderful notes to us.
You are a kind friend.
You are a helpful big sister.
You are an amazing reader.
You try new things even though it's not always comfortable.
You notice things about others.
You love to be cozy.
You make us proud.
You are a little bit shy.
You love animals and babies.
You are easy to please.
You are beautiful.
Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:
Really...how is it possible that she is 7?? I remember that Sunday morning when she was born distinctly...afterall, she's the girl I don't have!
We love you so much, A!!
Happy 7th birthday!
I was thinking about that snowy day you were born, it was cold and beautiful outside and it was cozy and loving inside.
We love you!!
Happy Bday Anna!! Can't wait to see you :)
I remember when you told everyone you were pregs. Lots of screaming going on by auntie Hil (and everyone else but I really just remember Hil) :)
Happy B'day Bananz! We love you and we'll see you soon :)
Happy Bday Banany. Thanks for coming to my wedding (inside your moms tummy). I distinctely remember when I first saw you H for our wedding and you gave me a hug and said, "if you touch my belly, I'll kill you"
Tell J great game by our Bolts!
Ava says: "Hi! I miss you! Happy Birthday! Hope I see you next weekend."
Post a Comment