It doesn't get much easier than this, and you can control the ingredients a little bit depending on your preferences and/or diet. You can eat it plain and warm. You can eat it with whipped cream or ice cream. You can decide if it's a breakfast food or a dessert. Or both. I guess that means you could eat it for breakfast and then later that day have it for dessert.
I'm making some more this weekend for the Bananz and me.
For breakfast. Or dessert.
Banana Bread Pie
adapted from Young Adventures via Jane's Apron
2 very ripe bananas
1/2 cup light Bisquick mix
2 large eggs (I used egg beaters)
1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk (I used non-fat)
1 tablespoon of butter melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
Peel the bananas and place them in bowl. Mash them with a mixer until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Pour the mixture in a 9-inch pie plate and bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes. It should be brown around the edges, but soft in the center.

4 comments:
Which sister said something ridiculous like that?
Sounds good and looks easy.
I made a few weeks ago - it is very tasty! Mira liked it the boys didn't even try it. I loved that it was such a quick recipe.
Glad that you liked it! I need to make it again with the nonfat milk
Post a Comment