Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Photo Shoot

Some people have lawyers in their family. Some have doctors. Some have insurance agents. Some have plumbers. Sometimes I wish someone in our family was one of those. But over the holidays, I was sure glad that we have a photographer. A really great photographer.

My brother-in-law has a regular job, and then this amazing side business. He is self-taught and clearly has a natural talent. They live in CO, so our opportunities for photo sessions are limited to visits...which we hadn't had as families in a couple of years.

He was gracious enough to spend much of his vacation taking pictures of his in-laws. Lucky guy.

I've got a ton of fun pictures to post. Rather than an obnoxiously long electronic photo album, I'll just post a few at a time.  The outdoor pictures were all taken at a historic village on our county fairgrounds, conveniently located five minutes from our house. Yay.

Thanks, Uncle B. Love these.


 Though I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite, this one ranks right up there.

3 comments:

Buckman Family said...

Love them - very cute!!! Can't wait to see the rest.

Young Adventures... said...

Ditto to what Susie said. Love the new hair too!

Sally said...

Great photos, it will be hard to pick favorites