I'm fortunate to have two great sisters and inherited a great sister-in-law. Only seven years separates the four kids in my family, so it feels like we're all about the same age. It's such a treat to all hang out together. Whenever we do, I am reminded how much I miss it and wish we could be together more often. Uncle B snapped a few impromptu shots of the four sistas and I just love them. And my three sistas.
K (visiting SIL), H (older, visiting sis), me, H (local, younger sis)
H was working it big time for the camera. She's a bit of a ham and is on stage every week at church - not afraid to grab some spotlight. Could I look a little more uncomfortable?




5 comments:
Thanks for sharing all of your photos of your family. It is so fun to see everyone! I know what you mean about sisters. They drove me nuts when I was a teen, but a love them so much!
I brag all the time of how lucky I am to have the best in-laws! Thanks for making me feel a part of the family.
Happy Birthday!
Great photos! How fun!
And, Happy Birhtday!
We are all lucky to have each other, that's for sure!
You are so, so blessed! Truly. And hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!
Post a Comment