Oh my. My last post was a lonnnng time ago. We've been going non-stop for about three weeks now with Christmas preparation and both my brother and sister and their families coming into town for the holidays. We've had so much fun and I'll get some posts going, but had to back up to just before Banany went on winter break.
Her first grade teacher does a gingerbread play with the class every year. They work so hard on getting ready for it and every child has a short line to say. Banany was soooooo nervous to be in front of an audience, but she did great and was really glad when it was all over and we could eat gingerbread cookies!

3 comments:
Soo Cute!! Perfect way to start the holiday
I love Banany's smile in her cute apron.
Thanks for posting... I was getting a teeny bit nervous that you'd fallen into a ditch somewhere and no one could find you. Glad Bananz liked her play.
Post a Comment