I'm not sure what my problem is lately, but I seem to have nothing to post. I need to get back into it! I either haven't cooked or baked anything new, or it just wasn't blogworthy. Oh...I totally just thought of something blogworthy...I'll post that soon.
In the meantime, anybody read anything good lately? I'm reading The Pact by Jodi Piccoult and it's dismal, depressing, and disturbing. I'm not sure I can finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm reading the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows....loving it!
Our library book club is reading the Hunger Games. I would never have chosen it, but well written.
I like to see what people are reading on Friday Reads
http://fridayreads.blogspot.com/
and I'm on Good Reads
http://www.goodreads.com/
Also interested in Violets of March
http://www.amazon.com/Violets-March-Novel-Sarah-Jio/dp/0452297036
also want to check out Kalley's suggestion
Tell us what you decide. You could enhance your blog "cooking AND reading with Vivs" :)
Jodi P. is the most depressing writer! I used to love her, but now she just uses a formula: depress people and sell books. I can't stand her books now. Go to the NYT bestseller list and get a little crazy with choices. I'm not much help. Sorry. All I have time for these days is articles in Runner's World but I fall asleep before I get past the first paragraph.
I really liked "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" by Donald Miller- it's about how to make your life more interesting and live without regret. Very inspiring for me...
My three favorites of all time:
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn and
The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers.
I just finished a non-fiction called Under the Overpass - not very uplifting, but really good.
Post a Comment