This very well could be the best $300 we've ever spent. The kids love the trampoline. They jump all. the. time. They jumped after breakfast before school. They jump after lunch and after dinner....and several times in between. They jump in pajamas, shorts, pants, hats and gloves. This particular day it was cold and drizzling. They begged to go out in their swimsuits.
Hmmm...let me think. Can you go outside on this rainy day and burn off some energy and get some exercise while giving me a few minutes to myself and I can see you and hear you from the kitchen?
Um. Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I haven't regretted ours since the day Brian brought it home!
Still love ours. Glad C has ZERO issues jumping on it. Sometimes he falls and says "oh no I broke my other leg". :)
we don't have one, so it will be fun to do something different when we're in MN. My kids love going to the neighbor's though, and setting up a sprinkler underneath it on a hot day!
We got a trampoline when Carver and Lily were Bananz and Meaty's ages. It. Saved. My. Life. There was many a day I actually hollered, "Go outside and jump on the trampoline for 30 minutes!" And it always worked. They stinking loved it. There was one summer they insisted on eating all their meals on the trampoline. They even slept on it one night. God bless the trampoline.
Post a Comment