Apparently, daylight savings at our house means that J brings out his old parachute wind pants and busts a move.
I went to the grocery store and was horrified to see J standing on the driveway...in public...in the dreaded pants. They're technically just a pair of running pants.
Running pants gone very wrong.
I've asked him numerous times not to wear these beauties in public, but he either 1) doesn't care what anyone in public thinks of him, 2) isn't listening to me, or 3) actually likes the pants. Or, all of the above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am absolutely impressed! As is NS. Wow - I really don't know what else to say...
And you thought our house was crazy!
wow! I love how Bananz and Meaty are watching Jas at the edge of the living/dining room. I also noticed that Meaty has red on his nails??
coin purse????????
lil mama - only one nail is painted. We painted Banany's nails the other night and Meaty had to have his done too. He was satisfied after only one, so we stopped there!
chaos mom - coin purse=sack, junk, privates...get it?
Oh my I thought yours was the calm sane house, your family is as wild as your sisters!
I taught J everything he knows from our breakdancing days at Woodland Park..I also liked the "coin purse" phrase, we call JD's "nuts and nuts"
Post a Comment