Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Goings-On

This week has been crazy getting into a school schedule and figuring out how we're going to do things. Random musings is the best I can do tonight.


The following conversations occurred at Meaty's 3 year well-visit last week.

  • Pediatrician says to me, "How's he sleeping." I answer, "Better, though he does still wake occasionally - apparently from dreams." Banany pipes in, "That's because we watch bad movies." Let the record show, she is referring to the scary snow leopard in Kung Fu Panda, which they have not been allowed to watch for quite some time due to these awakenings.

  • Pediatrician sweetly and energetically says to Meaty, "So, buddy, do you brush your teeth?" He looks her straight in the eye, "No."

I walked out with my head high, popped in a bad movie for the ride home and fed them sugar balls all the way.

Random pics this week...


He insisted on dropping Banany off for school wearing this mask.
Today, he wore a costume mechanic jacket and construction hat. Fortunately, I talked him out of wearing Banany's pink snow boots. It was 82 here.

Sums it up.

I have no idea where she gets it.

5 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

Funny stuff! Have a great weekend!

Hilary said...

FUNNY! Those comments to the Dr. are priceless!

Kari said...

That is SO FUNNY!

Dylan is always dressed up too. He was a pirate the other day on his construction truck. Today he is a transformer. You just don't know who you are going to meet when he gets up. : )

Sally said...

Yep out of the mouths of babes :)

So funny

PTCPAPA said...

I'm liking the sound of the bran muffins and the ez2make cream cheese squares. I'll check back with you after I've made some