Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shut it Meaty

Eek...it's been a while since I posted. We've been busy lately with J's mom and her fiance in town and lots of really bad sleeping for the Meaty.

Speaking of the boy, he talks non-stop. And much of what he says is downright embarrassing. He says it loud and is often pointing. We all know kids tell it like it is and lack any filter whatsoever, but boy, he really raised the bar.

Some recent Meaty-isms.

Pointing to a heavyset fella..."That's a big guy."

Again with the heavyset person, but this time it's a lady..."There's that big guy right there."

Before a playdate..."If someone is mean to me, I'm going to hit them in the face."

Pointing to a man with a white beard..."Mom, there's Santa."

Pointing to a man smoking..."Why is smoke coming out of his teeth?"

Pointing to a boy with a misshapen head in a wheelchair (this was my most embarrassing and awkward one...you can imagine why)..."Why does his head look silly?"

Pointing to a lady in one of those little riding carts at Target..."Why is she riding in that?"

On the way to Wednesday night kids' church activities..."Will somebody smash my head?"

When he doesn't know the word for something, it's a...hootie. As in, "I almost rode over that hootie hootie."

Pretty much everywhere, everyday..."Boobaaaay."

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

Thanks for the giggles. I want to know what you said in response to these Meaty-isms. That way I can be prepared when C starts chatting up a storm.

Bono said...

I've heard J say everyone of those lines...are you sure you're not misquoting? :)

Hilary said...

I will only take credit for "BooBay...." so proud of my boys!