My favorite Banany drawing of all time - not likely it will ever be beat.
I don't even come close to deserving the title, but I couldn't be happier that she thought I did in that moment. It was unsolicited, unexpected, and instantly brought me to tears.
I don't even come close to deserving the title, but I couldn't be happier that she thought I did in that moment. It was unsolicited, unexpected, and instantly brought me to tears.
but you sure make me want to be.

6 comments:
That is so sweet. You should frame it and hang it up, then you can go look at it when you are having a bad day. : )
Very sweet. I agree with Kari about framing it. Then you could show it to her when she's not fond of you:) Like the teen years:)
My mom framed one of my lil brother's kindergarten drawings and I use it to remind him where he came from. Any time he gets out of line I say, "Just remember, Leprechauns are green and very very tiny!"
That is so precious! We need those little pick me ups now and then...this one will be hard to top.
Take it to heart. You deserve it! Very precious. I agree, it will be hard to beat.
Could that be any sweeter???
Well said Banany, she works hard to be a good mommie
Post a Comment