Monday, October 5, 2009

Well I'll Be...

...the boy slept last night. Not a peep until 7:30 this morning.

A fluke? Perhaps.

Will he repeat tonight? Doubtful.

A blessed reprieve nonetheless.

Thanks for your prayers, support, encouragement, sympathy, and experience.
No doubt I will tap into them soon.

3 comments:

cathy said...

i missed your last post, but i'm glad he slept better recently. some kids are just crappy sleepers. it could be night terrors, or it could be the fact that they get into a pattern of waking up frequently. L still wakes up 2 or 3 times a night. She's 8. Believe me, we've tried it all. She just wakes up. At least we've gotten it to where she's not screaming or crying or wailing. She does call for me and has a hard time falling back asleep at times, but that's my life. isn't motherhood the BEST?

Mindy said...

I agree with what Cathy said. Once they get in the habit sometimes it's hard to get out of it. Also, I've found that sometimes my kids don't sleep so well when they are actually really tired. Like they are just so tired their little bodies have a hard time really settling down. I guess you could figure out your own way to diagnose and deal with it.

Hilary said...

Haven't commented in a while, but glad to hear he slept. You know this weekend while you're gone he'll sleep perfectly, right?!