A friend planned a day of fall fun for us this past Saturday, from start to finish. No detail was left out and she even got the weather to cooperate. There were tons of photo opportunities and I had big plans for all the pictures I would take. Well, it turns out I have no pictures to prove we were even there since I failed to check the battery on my camera. But you can see them here and here, at my friend's blog.
First we went on a historic trolley ride. The kids loved the ride and Banany was quite fascinated by the fact that she didn't have to wear a seatbelt. Meaty loved ringing the bell and thought he was on a train. We headed back to some friends' house for hanging out, a wonderful dinner, and pumpkin carving.
It was a great way to spend a beautiful fall day...even if I can't show it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was only fun for you because you didn't win the "bad kid award"!
when I saw the pics on your friend's blog, I totally thought the guy on the trolley was "Uncle Rob". Funny!! Looks like it was fun
Post a Comment