Saturday, October 17, 2009

Store's Open

Banany was busy working in her room the other night. She didn't ask for any help, but was quietly plugging away at something. She finally announced we could come up and shop. She named her store "Target." Um...I have no idea how she came up with that.


Her signs. I LOVE these. I never get tired of seeing her sweet printing.

"Target"

The worker.


J picked out a nice silver chain. It's so him.

Because we all feel the need to make silly faces when a camera is in front of us.

That's more like it.

5 comments:

petiteblogger said...

I love how one of her signs is for "bodywash"! That's so cute. :)

Mrs. Cox said...

funny. i too, loved the bodywash sign. sure looks like she found quite a few to put in her store!

lil' mama said...

She is too funny!

Unknown said...

That is so cute and I love that it was on her own, how creative.

I must say she needs a little help on her marketing/display skills. Looks more like WalMart than Target

Bono said...

Does Banany have an Online store? I'd like to make a few purchases. :)