Meaty is pretty fascinated with our vacuum. Whenever I pull it out, he wants to have a turn...he thinks he's a "worker." So J found a toy vacuum for him for Christmas and Meaty loves it. My 18 month old nephew was digging it too, when they were visiting, and my brother said, "Wouldn't it be great if kids' toy vacuums really worked?"
Much to my surprise, it does.
It picks up crud.
It grosses me out to see our household dust and nastiness in my child's toy, but on the other hand, I'm thrilled that it's actually "doing something" while he's running all over the house.
Ish.
Sweet.
8 comments:
Send him my way. He can come be a worker at my house!
Gross! But glad it works. But Gross.
super!!!! put that kid to work! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday VIVI!!!!
I should get a few of those at my house. I have a lot of workers that would do the cleaning for me.
: )
Vivi we need a place to wish you a Happy Birthday.
We love the kind, thoughtful, creative, funny, inspiring lady that you are!!
Have a Happy Day
It must be your birthday!! Happy Day! And...I need to get myself one of those vacs!
Ditto on needing the birthday blog. I checked a few times today, hoping you'd posted something, and then I was trying to think of a way I could post it for you, but no such luck.
Happy birthday, anyways! : )
I like your balancing of the sweet and the gross. Clever contrast. I had no idea the toy vac would be so realistic.
Post a Comment