So sorry you're all sick. Total bummer. Hoping you all feel better soon - especially you, so you can referee!
Shoot! Do you have a fever? Hope you get to feeling better soon.
:( Get better Vivs! Any new comfort food recipes you can/have the energy to try out?
Not good...not good at all. Feel better soon!!
So sorry Vivs, hope you all feel better soon
I feel like I haven't talked to or seen you in a long time! Get better soon!
i hope you're able to catch a nap today. that just plain stinks--being a sick mom to sick kids.
Feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So sorry you're all sick. Total bummer. Hoping you all feel better soon - especially you, so you can referee!
Shoot! Do you have a fever? Hope you get to feeling better soon.
:( Get better Vivs! Any new comfort food recipes you can/have the energy to try out?
Not good...not good at all. Feel better soon!!
So sorry Vivs, hope you all feel better soon
I feel like I haven't talked to or seen you in a long time! Get better soon!
i hope you're able to catch a nap today. that just plain stinks--being a sick mom to sick kids.
Feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment