Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patterns

Banany's class has been spending lots of time learning about patterns this year. She often comes home with completed papers that show a row of boxes with picture patterns that she's drawn. A few of my favorites are bird, tree, bird, tree and Mom, Banany, Mom, Banany and glasses, eyes, glasses, eyes. It's just this sheet full of boxes of her little precious drawings.

The other day at lunch, she abruptly stops eating, looks at me and says,

"Mom. Pattern."

Then proceeds to cross her eyes. Snap her fingers. Cross her eyes. Snap her fingers. Cross her eyes. Snap her fingers.

5 comments:

Sally said...

I think she has the concept!!

Mrs. Cox said...

She rocks.

Kari said...

LOL! She is so funny! I bet her teacher loves her! : )
I know she would make me smile everyday.

cathy said...

i love her.

Buckman Family said...

Love it - she is sooo funny!!!