The first day, Banany burst into tears when the girls were dismissed for a quick water break and she started running toward the wrong door. After much crying and carrying on, she pulled it together and loved every minute. She since has been playing at the neighbor's house (who granted her full reign of the hoop) and demonstrating her skills to anyone who will watch.
Doing dribbling drills.
Say that fast three times.
Doing the little girls' version of the gut buster.
Let's just say the novelty of watching your sister play basketball while you sat on a bleacher wore off by day four.
Doing the little girls' version of the gut buster.
Let's just say the novelty of watching your sister play basketball while you sat on a bleacher wore off by day four.


2 comments:
She looks like a natural. I saw a little dribbling demo and it was impressive
That reminds me of me when I was little... going out the wrong door would have devastated me. I'm SO glad she was able to enjoy the rest of the week. :)
Post a Comment