Friday, May 1, 2009

Banany's Night at the Spa

Motha' Vivi can't afford to take a 5 1/2 year old to a real spa, but I gave Banany a little spa treatment at home the other night.

One of my great pleasures in life is having a little girl who will sit still and let me indulge in a little nail painting. I remember the first time - I actually felt guilty that I got to stay home with my kids and paint nails.

While Bananz isn't a real girly-girl, she does like a few girly things now and then. So when she asked for me to paint her nails, and fresh off of cleaning out some closets and finding a rarely used home foot-spa that J bought me for Mother's Day one year, I decided to do a little "spa night."

She got a kick out of the whole thing and some cute nails to boot.

The "Spa"

The bubbling foot bath in action.

The spinning pumice stone.

A happy client.

See that shirt? "Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it."
I couldn't have said it better myself.

The finished product.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

I think little girls' painted toes are so cute. I'll have to live vicariously through you to get my girly fix.

lil' mama said...

Cute :)

cathy said...

Wha a sweet bonding time. And sometimes I am surprised at how very similar our girls are.

Buckman Family said...

Cute! We are looking to hire a nail tech at the salon, so will i be expecting your application? :)

Young Adventures... said...

Fun!

Mrs. Cox said...

Precious.

Sally said...

After the long winter, my feet are needin a little spa treatment.

Can I make an appt? It's looks pretty nice.