Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wednesdays with Papa

With my dad home now, the kids and I have had lots of opportunities to spend more time with him. His neurologist suggested that it may be beneficial for him to have as much of a set schedule as possible, so we spend Wednesday mornings together. The kids love spending time with Papa and always look forward to these visits.

Meaty loves hanging out with Papa.

Bananz got to bring her new blinged-out bike on this outing.

No poo allowed. Yay!


I wonder what they're talking about?

Throwing rocks in the lake - a favorite activity.
Meaty made this face on every release.

Papa did a good job supervising - making sure
wayward rocks didn't knock anyone out.
See you Wednesday, Papa!

4 comments:

cathy said...

Very, very sweet. I know you're enjoying every minute you have with him.

Mindy said...

The "What every man needs to know" talk from Secondhand Lions.

PTCPAPA said...

I just now read your two recent choc-chip cookie blog recipes. I'm wanting to try those, but not sure I'd have the patience to do the look-no-further ones. Both LOOK great.

PTCPAPA said...

Also just read your Mothers Day post. Love those old pictures. Didn't know they were still existence