We've been in our house seven years and our walls showed every second of those seven years. We've repainted our family room since then, but that's it. Partially because we'd never settled on a color...not that we were trying very hard to pick one. But mainly because our entry way is two stories tall, and well, who's going to reach up there? Also, because of the way the house is laid out, our walls are continuous in a few sections, so whatever color we picked pretty much had to go in several rooms.
We finally got our act together and hired a couple who owns their business and do all the work themselves. They were referred to us by a friend, gave us a great deal and did amazing work on all the details. Oh, and they brought a huge ladder.
I love it. I kind of feel like I just got a whole new downstairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so warm and cozy! love it!
I love it. Can't wait to see the real thing in about a week:)
That looks great! Is it the same color in the kitchen? Very nice.
Fresh paint is always nice.
did you know brown is my favorite color? when can i move in? it looks amazing!
looks great!
Post a Comment