Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White Almond Bark Popcorn

Oh, I forgot how good this stuff is.

I can't remember now where I first had this popcorn, but shortly after, I made it a LOT. Now, it's been at least a few years since I made it. Until this year. Flashback to yum.




White Almond Bark Popcorn
I'll try to get the exact measurements of my almond bark and popcorn bags and will update the recipe...

1 package almond bark

2 bags of prepopped popcorn

sprinkles
Cover 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil. Empty the bags of popcorn into a very large bowl, or two bowls (you're going to need enough room to stir) if you don't have a huge one. Melt the almond bark according to package directions (I like to melt it in a metal bowl over a boiling saucepan of water...double boiler method). Pour the entire bowl of melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir to coat. Immediately spread the popcorn out onto the cookie sheets - it doesn't have to be a single layer, but as close to that as you can get. Sprinkle it with colored sugar sprinkles and let it dry. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cox said...

This looks heavenly.