Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joey, is that you?

Did you ever see the Friends episode where Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes, goes commando, and does lunges?



Minus the lunges, Banany has been into layering as many clothes as she can put on and she's been known to skip the undies.



'sup homey?

This is what she had on. 12 garments, I believe.

5 comments:

lil' mama said...

Oh Banany I love you! Is the girl cold? Do you have the heat on?

C Love said...

LOVE it! Too funny - great Friends reference. Ah, I miss that show. :)

Sally said...

Oh Banany what a funny girl you are

Kari said...

She cracks me up. I wonder if she will go back one day and laugh too. Love it!

blessedby6 said...

That is hilarious! I actually just burst out laughing so hard that all of my family had to see what was up!