Ok, I guess I implied that I was going to compile a big list of favorite things and give at least some of them away.
I'm desperate people.
Can I distract you with this?
25 Days Of Free Christmas Music From Amazon
Amazon is having 25 days of free. A new free Christmas song every day through Christmas.
Click Here to get the two free songs currently available.
"Joy to the World," Casting Crowns
"Snow Angel," Tori Amos
I'm desperate people.
Can I distract you with this?
25 Days Of Free Christmas Music From Amazon
Amazon is having 25 days of free. A new free Christmas song every day through Christmas.
Click Here to get the two free songs currently available.
"Joy to the World," Casting Crowns
"Snow Angel," Tori Amos
Note...it will say it's an MP3 download, but it dumped ours right into our iTunes.

3 comments:
Perfect! Thanks!
love the outfits - a girl with style! Hate that the free downloads are only for US customers!
love the clothes...adorable.
Post a Comment