Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lemonade

We are all sick of the snow here. Sick. of. it. It snowed this weekend. It's supposed to snow today. And tomorrow. As in, inches. It's been snowing since last August. I also got nailed last week with that nasty chest cold, fever business that's going around and it's taking forever to shake it. I actually spent two days mostly in bed - completely down for the count. Great. Hopefully, the sun never comes out again and this dreariness will last forever.

But, we will make lemonade out of lemons. Or at least a couple of days we did. Late last week it was the good, sticky, snowman-fort-building snow and the temperature was mild...perfect for getting outside. And while it's no summer, we'll take what we can get.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Your post title made me chuckle. The boys were at the end of the driveway the other day in their snowclothes holding a Lemonade for Sale sign. There wasn't any lemonade to be had, but they were having fun holding the sign and waving at cars. I think even the kids are sick of winter!