Based on some of the reviews, I used canola oil instead of olive oil and cut back on the oil. I also cut down on the garlic and dill. Some reviewers said you don't even need to bake these, but I had time, so I figured I'd more or less follow the recipe.
These pretzels were quick to throw together and made a lot - they seemed to work well for the occasion and I'd definitely make them again. Long ago, I basically made this recipe but used oyster crackers instead and we used to wolf those babies down. I have no idea if the pretzels were a hit or not, but I thought they were darn tasty!
Marinated Pretzels
adapted from allrecipes.com
Directions
- Dump the pretzels into a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, blend the oil, ranch-style dressing mix, garlic powder and dill weed. Pour the mixture over the pretzels. Marinate 1 hour, tossing approximately every 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the marinated pretzels on a large cookie sheet. Bake approximately 10 minutes. Allow the pretzels to cool, then serve.

1 comment:
These are a fave around our house!
Post a Comment